Chair's Circle Partnership Benefits
The Chair’s Circle Partnership provides extra benefits to those members who invest above and beyond their membership dues. These funds are used to advance the critical programs and initiatives that build long-term sustainability for the Chamber. In order to fulfill the obligations below, the deadline to be part of the Chair's Circle Program is March 31, 2017. Annual Membership Dues are not included in this opportunity.
Chair’s Circle Program(Unlimited opportunities available) Investment - $1000
- Enhanced listing on the Chamber’s website, which has approximately 1,500 page views per month
- Direct link to Chair’s Circle listing in the Chamber's bi-weekly, electronic, member newsletter, which reaches over 1,200 Valley business leaders
- Corporate name recognition in the monthly Chamber newsletter, Voice of the Valley, which reaches over 64,000 readers (Insert in The Daily Item)
- Opportunity to post two free, monthly press releases on the Chamber’s website
- Opportunity to post one flyer in the Chamber's monthly electronic Business Connect newsletter in 2017 at no additional charge. The Business Connect serves as the primary means for business-to-business flyer distribution and advertising.
- One Chair's Circle Spotlight article in any one issue of the Voice of the Valley
- Your business will receive a digital Chair's Circle logo to place on your website
Events & Branding Benefits
- Invitation to one private forum with the Chamber’s Board Chair and the President/CEO for a behind-the-scenes overview of Chamber activities and community issues.
- Two week name recognition on the Chamber's marquee in 2017
- One-time complimentary use of the Chamber's Board room during regular business hours in 2017
- Year-long use of one shadow box in the Chamber lobby to be used at your discretion to promote your business to the Chamber's many guests
- Six complimentary registrations toward attendance at Monthly Meetings and/or Joint Legislative Breakfasts in 2017
- Four complimentary tickets to attend Business After Hours events in 2017
- Opportunity to offer for display any one promotional piece at the Chamber's Monthly Meetings
- Corporate name recognition on the Chamber's lobby television